Why CNB Computers?
Due to current economic conditions, the concept of gaining competitive
advantage has taken center stage in discussions of general business strategies.
CNB Computers, Inc. is one of the Best refurbished PC manufacturers in the
U.S. & Canada, utilizing over 75,000 square feet facilities. Since its inception
(established in 2005) CNB Computers has processed over 1,000,000 refurbished
monitors / PCs/ laptops with emphasis on superb quality
When you Purchase our product, you'll choose from brand name computers—the
industry's top names—at prices simply not possible anywhere else. But that's
just the beginning. We also carry a vast inventory of components: motherboards,
processors, hard drives, optical drives, cases and more. You'll find emerging
technologies as well, because at the end of the day, we love what we sell.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should shop with us:
Computers is Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher since 2009. Purchase
popular name brand models – Dell, HP, IBM – previously installed with Windows XP
operating systems (either Microsoft Windows XP Professional or XP Home Edition)
CNB Computers does Professional installation of Windows XP
operating systems (your choice of professional or home versions) with a
Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
Computers desktop computers and laptops also come fully equipped with a
recovery media pack, an end user license agreement (EULA) in a slim-line DVD
case, and web-based Microsoft support services, access to downloads and updates,
and other enhanced features.
Computers are committed to maximizing the reuse or
recycling of all Off-leased returned products. We refurbish and sell over 90
percent of all Off-leased returned systems. The remaining 10 percent of returned
products are resold for parts or recyclable materials (metal, glass, and
Computers provides fast shipping service on all
systems, laptop, monitors, and printers. And since our systems are already
built, most of them ship within 48 hours of order approval.